About this event
This International Agricultural Virtual Trade Summit is organised by Best Produce International (UK) Ltd and LEAP Consortium, in partnership with The Department for International Trade.
- UK/EU Supermarkets
- UK/EU Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- UK/EU Importers
- Nigerian and other West African Exporters/Processors/Consultants/Policy Makers
- Global Governments/Organisations/Institutions/Banks
This inaugural summit will focus on Sustainable Agriculture and Market Access to the UK and Europe, for Nigeria and other West African countries (and Vice Versa).
The Aims of the Summit
- To facilitate relationships between UK/Europe and Nigeria/West Africa SME’s,
- To address barriers to import and export
- To discuss the essential training and finance required to meet quality standards.
Key Objectives of This Summit
- To forge trade relationships between UK, Europe and West African micro businesses and SME’s.
- To raise the profile of African producers and exporters to the UK and European market.
- To expose UK and European companies to market opportunities in Africa.
- Bring together key stakeholders: producers, exporters/importers processors and policymakers to meet their UK and Europe counterparts.
- To discuss barriers to UK/European market access and penetration.
- To offer knowledge and technology transfer to SME’s in West Africa in gaining access to international markets.
- To promote Africa as an emerging market for agri-produce.
Important Themes Will Include:
- Fairtrade to alleviate poverty and food security through sustainable agriculture
- Quality assurance and standards for African and UK/Europe importers and exporters
- Empowering women and young people in leadership in the agro-sector
- Environmental sustainability in agriculture
1: International Market Access and Certification Process•
2: Sustainable Funding for African Producers and UK Importers/Agri Businesses
3: Sustainable Fruit and Vegetable Juice Production/Market
We do hope that you will be able to join us for this important event. If you have any enquiries, please contact us.